Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Job!


Robert moved to a new shop! Yeah! We have been waiting for this for a long time! His new job should be more challenging and fun for him. This job also gives him great experience he can use in the civilian world if we choose that route. Mostly, I am pumped about the new schedule. Robert was working 6:30am to 7:30pm Wednesday - Saturday. Now he works Monday - Friday 6:30am - 4/4:30pm. We can have dinner as a family every night and I finally have help with the tub and bedtime routine. Although I have made it through (only by God's grace) the hardest part of twinfants' first year, bath and bedtime is still a challenge all by myself. I was concerned the week would seem longer now that he works 5 days instead of 4, but it flew by! Radley had been saying "your home daddy" at every dinner. It's pretty cute! Robert wants to celebrate by going out for Mexican... surprising!


No comments: