Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Favorite Season


September 22nd was not just Radley's birthday, but also the first day of Fall, my favorite season. I already have all my fall decorations out and I hope to get some pumpkins and corn stacks when we get back from our trip to Michigan. I am so happy that I am going to the great UP to see some of the best fall leaves anywhere.

My love affair with Autumn.


I love...

when the leave change colors... brown, gold, orange, red, purple

when they crunch under my feet

the crisp fall air

pumpkins

pumpkin carving

pumpkin patches

pumpkin pie

pumpkin bread

apple picking

apple pie

apple cider

apple butter

hey rides

sweaters and long sleeved shirts

mums, sunflowers, and fall daisies

scarecrows

Halloween costumes

candy corn

thanksgiving dinner

cranberries

cranberry sauce

yams

squash

acorns and pine cones

My birthday!


No comments: